Finding a rental can be a daunting task. But at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Coccia Realty, we’ve made the process simple. If you’re serious about renting an apartment or a home, we’re serious about getting you in the right new place. But why should you use us to help you find a rental when there are so many rentals listed in newspaper classifieds, on websites, etc.? It’s rather simple — and we’ve outlined some reasons for you here.
Rent an apartment or home with Coccia Realty !
- We have access to hundreds of apartments to choose from throughout Northern New Jersey.
- Most Landlords today place their quality apartments with real-estate brokers because of they prefer experts to handle rentals.
- Unlike many unscrupulous rental agencies, we are licensed real-estate brokers with the State of New Jersey.
- We never charge any up-front fees such as application fees or a credit-report fees. Other agencies may. We also never charge for a list of apartments as some companies do, who, once paid, may never call you back.
- You don’t have to keep calling classifieds and hearing: “Sorry, it’s already rented,” or put up with nosy landlords each time you call.
- We only get paid when you actually rent an apartment. It’s that simple!
What will your rental agent do for you?
- Provide you with a rental application that needs to be completed, prior to any services provided. Without a completed application, we’re sorry, but we can’t assist you. Click here for a rental application.
- We will provide you with all apartments currently in our data base that fit your budget, criteria and location.
- We will personally take you to preview apartments.
- We will provide you with a State of New Jersey Truth in Renting Booklet, providing you with your rights as Tenants.
- We will provide you with a Landlords Disclosure as to any Lead Base Paint Hazards on any dwelling built prior to 1978.
- Click here for Lead Based Paint Hazard Booklet
- We will prepare a lease.
- We forward pertinent data about you to the landlord to help them make a timely decision.
- If requested, we can arrange for a meeting/interview for you and your potential landlord.
How are rental agents paid?
We are paid only if a tenant actually takes an apartment and Landlord accepts the tenant.
NO FEES ARE CHARGED UNLESS A TENANT TAKES APARTMENT.
We do not charge an application fee or for a credit report!
Our fee is equal to one month’s rent, depending on the landlord’s agreement with the broker.
- Most apartments require that tenant pays fee.
- Some apartments require that the landlord pay half the fee and the tenant pays half the fee.
- With some apartments, the landlord pays entire fee.
We will notify you what the Rental Fee will be prior to your inspection of the apartment.
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Coccia Realty is an Equal Housing Opportunity Broker.
We do not and will not discriminate or participate with any person who discriminates on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, marital status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, sex, or mental and physical disability. Discrimination is against the law and just wrong.