“Making a property stand out to buyers and agents in the marketplace is key”
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Coccia Realty accomplishes that goal by providing consistent and quality service and marketing to each of its clients. Unlike most brands and companies, where the marketing and cost associated with promoting your home or property falls solely on the agent, Better Homes and Garden Real Estate Coccia Realty’s “Agent Service Center” creates and invests in a custom-marketing plan for each of our clients, which provides our clients the best in service and enhancements available!
We understand that to get the best possible price for your home, it must stand out among the competition — to accomplish this, we have to invest in all resources available to attract the most buyers to your home.
Our company utilizes a variety of platforms — both online and in print — to market your home to a wider audience of home buyers and investors. This allows our agents to focus attention on communicating with you, negotiations and getting your home sold!
For more details click here and an agent will contact you.
Meanwhile, the “Better” Marketing Plan Includes:
• A comprehensive market study so you can be confident in the value of your home
• Agent staging & repair recommendations to increase the value & appeal of your home prior to its launch to the public
• Information on optional home-warranty coverage to boost buyer confidence in your home and increasing the saleability of it
• Professional high-resolution photography and a virtual tour to highlight your home’s best features
• Quality brochures & promotional marketing
• Enhanced listings on Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, etc. We offer enhanced services so your home stands out from the competition
• Placement in up to 3 multiple-listing portals to increase exposure, including the GSMLS, NJMLS, HCMLS
• Full broker-to -broker cooperation so your home is shown by more Realtors®
• Professional installation of our distinctive ‘for sale’ sign
• Local & regional advertising, both in print and online
• Digital property flyers & email campaigns so your home is shared with clients, cooperating brokers and referral agents
• Public & broker open houses. Broker open houses are our way of showcasing your home to other agents
• Providing you with Broker & Buyer feedback. After every showing, we ask for feedback so we can do a better job showcasing your home
• Increased Internet exposure through listing syndication to partner websites
• Featured property placement on national website of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
• Social Media Marketing & Promotion. Your property will also be promoted using various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and various other forms of social media.